Friday, February 10, 2012

Well to those who don't know Shea is home and is getting all the attention Lance can give him. It is really funny because it like daddy watch me and daddy play with me,that's all he thinks about. Anyway, other news my mom/grandma/great grandma Schoppmann got her port out and is doing okay, but is really sore. Amanda is playing basketball and David is cheering (in the crowd) for the cedar high team. Man you should see how good they are at getting loud and getting the team playing hard. As for Aubree she is doing excel cheer and may go to Disney Land to perform for nationals , meaning that we get to go to Disney Land if they get into nationals.(Don't worry she is already looking at hotels to stay in)

1 comment:

Clementine said...

He girl!

So this is totally random, but it's Jacy from the blog My Name is Jacy!

HI :)

So I've started a new blog and I am so excited to be writing once again... but I'm having to do it more incognito! So now I am trying to round up all of my old followers to come to my new blog... one by one... it is time consuming to be sure... haha...

Hope you'll follow along again, and I hope to get know you better :)

Sending you lots of smiles today! Hope you're having a great day!

XO

"Clementine"

www.theclementinethatcould.blogspot.com