Thursday, August 12, 2010

Help I have been lost for almost a year!!!

Well, it is a good thing that time stands still right, because if not everyone would have changed in the last year. Good thing if you are part of my family we are still celebrating Christmas what a horrid thought! Well, in real life we have changed and we are all older so I am hoping to update our blog so everyone can see what we have been up to. To begin with I will just post a few pictures to ease into blogging again so bare with me.

We did celebrate Easter by having a picnic at Zion.
This is the view from weeping rock one of my favorite hikes.



David went to the Jr. Prom
Aunt Sue lets us "borrow" her home where the kids all
came to eat their dinner, it was fantastic. Thanks aunt Sue!!


Amanda and Aubree both played softball this spring and David
played baseball I can't seem to find any pictures of
Aubree and David sorry guys.


Lance celebrated his first birthday, notice the cast he broke his leg
while going down a slide. It really slowed him down for a day or two.

Aubree and Amanda also celebrated their birthday
for those who don't know or have forgotten they
share their birthday. Aubree officially became a teenager
and Amanda is now in double digits.

We have spent a lot of time in the pool this summer.
Lance and grandpa both enjoying an afternoon in the pool.

David playing some baseball he had a good summer
hit a few home runs, had a few diving catches and no
broken bones (someone please knock on wood).

Aubree had a great summer she went river rafting and saw
the Manti pageant for youth conference then went
to girls camp. What a fun summer for her. Well, that's
all for right now in my blogging world see ya soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you are posting again!!! I like to keep up on ya since I dont see ya so often!!! Keep the pics coming!! Love ya!

sara cardon said...

Great that you're back in business! I need to see some pics of the kitchen-- final product with the floors YOU did! Your girls are BEAUTIFUL!!

Unknown said...

Hooray for the update! I'm happy you're up and at 'em again. It's nice to have the blog to keep in touch. Hopefully we'll make it back to So. Utah to visit sometime this next century...:(